** love this I showed my mom she laughed too
**Lol me and my friends laughed our butt off
**Being "fat" does not make you float... so I honestly don't get the sense in this video
**These are not fat animals, their 'balloon animals'.
**Was it additionally "round" in a language where that word is synonymous with helium balloons?
**just cause they are fat doesnt meant they have to float
**The original title for this video isn't "fat" it's "round"balloon.
**why are they floating?? they're more like balloons than fat
**HA! This is true LOL..Maybe it's the metaphor of floating. Like bloated or in the words of animated life bloating haha
**He had a "Happy Ending"
**Ahh, being fat defies gravity. gotcha. ;)
**animation doesn't means everything need to be real and make sense! I love this imagination
**They're* You almost had a flawless comment, but then you took spelling and grammar to the face,
**Are you trying your hardest to get likes? Aww daniel..Hey everybody!! Like Daniel's internet recycled comment with the poor attempt at sarcasm!
**First of all dumb shit... the words creative and funny can be subjective. If I don't find it funny or creative..I'm entitled to that opinion... you however, are not entitled to the right of taking that away from me. Therefore, instead of telling you to shut the eff up.. how about just grow the eff up!!
**They're not really fat, I don't think. They're more like balloons. Its for comedic effect, I do believe.
**It doesn't make any sense. Why does just about everything besides the farmer float in this video?
**These are not fat animals, their 'ballonimals'.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment