**If you use air you'll need frame work in order for the arch to stand up.
**about how many balloons did you use for this arch?
**Helium - that's why the arch is floating and not laying on the floor.
**you made that look so easy. i'm trying to do a baby shower and spend the less on things I can do myself
**The arch will float for about 20 hours
**how long until the helium wouldn't hold the balloon up any longer?
**Maybe - but once you've tried it you might want to go back to that decorator...... it's not that easy.
**Thank you for sharing. Would save me alot money from hiring a balloon decorator.
**Awesome!! Great tutorial. I will use these tips for my daughters birthday. Question: approximately, how long does it take to do this??
**This takes me 30 minutes but I would allow 1.5 hours if you're not used to working with balloons.
**Do I have to use Helium to inflate the balloons?
**You can use air but it won't float - so you'll need a frame or you can hang the garland from the ceiling.
**Love the video! How tall did this arch stand? I need to make one to be roughly 11 foot wide by 8 foot tall, any idea as to how many clusters I would need for that? Any advice would be awesome :)
**this was a awesome tutorial of balloon!
**I would say that this arch looks 12ft wide and about 9 ft high - so you'll need about 160 balloons at my guess..... so that's 40 clusters of 4 balloons.
**I love it great job!!!
**Do we need the helium for the balloons? If i dont have helium. Can i still dio like that ?
** You can do it with air but it wont float - it will stay on the floor. You'll either need to hang it or use a frame to form the arch (or use helium).
**Do you have a tutorial on how to do ears for a mickey or minnie mouse arch?
** I don't - but I would just make an arch with Black balloons..... and then add 2 small arches to the big arch for ears. If you want Minnie - add some Red balloons in the centre to form a bow.
**IS THIS ARCH ONLY CAN BE DONE WITH HELIUM ?????PLEASE TELL ME
**If you want to build it with air you'll need a frame to create the arch shape.
**I love this! I use this technique all the time...thanks so much for the tutorial! :-)
**Can this be done with any type of balloons or do they have to be a certain type of balloon?
** It's easier with Qualatex balloons because the necks are stronger and they float longer. You can use any balloon though - even 10" (although you will need loads more balloons). It also fits together better if the balloons are rounder rather than a long pear shape. how many balloons did this take please and what size did you use? Brilliant tutorial. x
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment