Friday, November 1, 2013

**Man... I wish i could just have like a few hours one on one with you to pick up some tricks. I'd say im half decent, I do farmers markets and parties but I'm stuck on one to three balloon animals.

**Keep watching and practicing. You'll get there.

**I HATE YOU but I like your work

**I'm sorry you feel that way. But I am glad you like the videos.

**Mike, I just made this bunny, and I had a little bit more of a tail left than you did. After wrapping it to the front and back, the tip ended up sticking out between the back legs on the bottom. I guess my bunny is a male.

**It does take a few times to get the proportions and amount if air correct so you won't have a gender specific rabbit.

**haha you are the least creepy guy making ballon animals on youtube!

**NOOOO! My stupid bunny popped when I tried to make my flower petals! I am so devoed that I am giving up and going to bed

**When I make the rabbit, it all goes well until the very end. I pop off the excess ballon and wrap in the slack, but one of the legs always deflate. Do you know how to fix this?

**WHY DO YOU HATE RABBITS?! DID THEY KILL YOUR FAMILY? YOU HEARTLESS SHITFACE

**that I had bunnies and daleks is an insult to many people!!!!!!!!! my sister was born the year of the bunni and her nick name is buni. and on the second hand, THINK ABOUT THE WHOVIANS!!!!! be careful about what you say. me more like the guy on vsauce. nice and always makes sure he gives a compliment. an bunies are very cute, try and find a nice one because you probably never met one.

**Your videos are awesome, I work with kids and its great to learn new and fast ways to make more animals :)

**EVIL RED EYES RABBITS ARE GOING TO GET YOU WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING YOU'LL SEE

**I love your videos! =)allergic

**Hello Mike I am a fan of your work, I learned various animals with their videos, realize working with children in a hospital in Fortaleza-ce, they love animals I do when I visit them.

**Excellent instructions, too. I did it. My daughter loved it! Thanks

** I`d realy like to try this but I`m going to wait till you make a tutorial on how to twist a holy handgranade to protect me. Just in case the rabbit turns out real evil. Anyway your videos are most entertaining.

**All rabbits bite me. Always. Even the super nice ones that are the pets of little 5 year old girls who pick them up and carry them around. I come along and try to be extra gentle and CHOMP. Hate them. But I do love yours. "Bunnies have very bad posture" is my favorite part.

**"Stupid bunny..." I guess you hate bunnies. I love bunnies, well the real ones. But that was funny, "stupid bunny."

**How long did it take you to blow up a balloon with your mouth?

**I thought I had about as much of the empty air tail as you did left, but it won't wrap around the neck (doesn't stretch that far). How in the world did you do that?

**I've been brushing up my balloon animal techniques in the last few days (youtube is so much better than learning from old books I got at a garage sale). I found your videos and I want to say it's been awesome to watch your videos evolve into this really great produced form...also great to see you find comfort on screen. Great Job, really helpful!

**I hate bunnies because I had to clean out that smelly cage for 16 years! But your idea of making him hunched over is brilliant. I'm definitely going to use this. Thanks!

**I’m planning on making the monkey for my sisters baby shower (Its baby monkey themed) and I wondered why u had said “Monkeys r fun and their not rabbits” so I checked out ur rabbit video and laughed my butt off. The real question is Doctor Who? LOL

**Awesome! I hate balloons, and here I am learning to play with them. Thanks for sharing a way to make something you love into something you hate so I can make something I hate into something I love!!! -3

**Mike, I just made this bunny, and I had a little bit more of a tail left than you did. After wrapping it to the front and back, the tip ended up sticking out between the back legs on the bottom. I guess my bunny is a male. Mike - It's great that you're re-doing the basics. So many of your old videos were really low resolution. I like this one balloon bunny better than the usual one balloon rabbit. Thanks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment