Friday, November 1, 2013

**this is easy for you :First do it yourself Latex Balloon Arch and Column kit. Use our patented balloon rings for easy assembly of a latex balloon arch.

**Hi, I was wondering where I can purchase an aluminum flexible rod for the top part of the balloon arch?

**can i build the arch, then attach the balloons,and does it have to be with the plastic balloon rings??

**The balloon rings are a great tool but are not necessary if you are an experienced balloon decorator.

**We'd love to see your Arch creations! We are on FB and Pinterest

**I got mine from Inflate & Create. I also saw them on Balloons Fast. It worked great for my in store promotion!

** where can i go to purchase the materials to weigh down the column and form to create the arch from? this is so beautiful! how can i create the spiral color affect for the arch please help?

**Here is a list of US Distributors that carry the Arch Cord • A 2 Z MI • Balloons Everywhere CA • Balloon Room OH • Balloon Warehouse CA • Brody's 800-4-Balloons IL • Burton & Burton GA • J & R Balloon Distributor NY • Inflate & Create OH • Loftus Novelty UT • Mayflower Distributing, Inc. MN & CA • Rainbow Balloons MA • Southern Balloons FL • US Balloon NY



0 comments:

Post a Comment